B o o k
R e v i e w s
- Click the link to read the review
- by Robert Frost, edited by Alan
- Publisher: The Cyder Press, English
School of Cheltenham & Gloucester College
- A unique publication which brings
together 18 stories which Frost wrote for his own children during
the Derry period. Illustrated with
drawings by the Frost children made for The Bouquet. A
fine arts limited edition of 500, contains an introduction by
Frost's grand-daughter, Dr.
Lesley Lee Francis.
- by Lea Bertani Vozar Newman
- Publisher: New England Press
- Thirty-six of Frost's fine early
poems interpreted for the
- beginner in a down to earth style
by a literary scholar.
- Introduction by Jay Parini. 160
- by Betsy Melvin,
- Publisher: University Press of
- A book of photography: scenes of
New England which remind Mrs. Melvin of Robert Frost.
- These books may be ordered through
your local bookstore.
- "This is a sanctuary... not