- The Friends of Robert Frost is
a non-profit organization created to honor America's favorite
poet. We wish to appeal to Frost enthusiasts of all ages who
are interested in the poet's life and art and the historic preservation
of the Stone House in Shaftsbury, Vermont.
- The Robert Frost Stone House in
Shaftsbury, Vermont, where Frost wrote his famous poem, Stopping
by Woods on a Snowy Evening, has been acquired and turned
into a museum to
- honor the poet. The house is open
to the public from May to December. Your membership supports
the maintenance of the museum and the development of programs
to further the appreciation of the literary arts.
Free admission to the museum. Newsletters
will be mailed twice per year. A calendar of Frost Events is available
to let you know of programs and poetry readings. Visit the Frost
Free Library for a collection of interesting articles and essays
about Frost. Every day, our Frost Tutorial reaches students all
over the world. We need your
support. Join us and become a Frost Friend!
- M E M B E R S
H I P
- Friend: $25. .......... Friend,
dual membership: $35......... Sponsor: $50. .................
Patron: $100. ...............
- Supporter $250. .................Benefactor
- Your Name ___________________________________
- Address ______________________________________
- City, State, Zip ________________________________
- E-mail _______________________________________
- Mail this to:
- The Friends of Robert Frost
- Robert Frost Stone House Museum
- 121 Historic Route 7A
- Shaftsbury, Vermont 05262
- "Go bring him home
to his people."
- The Friends of Robert
Frost, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit charitable organization
under the IRS tax code. All donations are tax deductible to the
full extent of the law. The Friends of Robert Frost was formed
with the permission of the Robert Frost Estate.
- Copyright 2000 The Friends
of Robert Frost, Inc. wwwfrostfriends.org.